5/22/08

Scars

*Aerith smiles at Wyatt and feeling a bit of sarrow that he felt bad.*

"I love the flowers Wyatt this just dosent seem as impotant since it wasent from you. The flower are what I care about cuz they were."

*Aerith picks up the flowers again and smells them.*

" I...I never got flowers from a guy before. Sometimes its the small things that matter."

*Aerith puts the flowers down and takes a few bits of her food thinking about Wyatt had said for a moment.*

"Well....how about we get some ice cream tonight after work and than see a movie. Cept this time you dont run away from me? That should make up for it"

*Aerith smiles.*

When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar.

*Katie draws closer and musters up the best smile she can.*

"Oh, I'm doing ok. Alittle down and out but in no time I'll bounce back I am sure. Just have to keep my head held high and keep moving right."

*Katie trys to turn the conversation from herself as she looks down at Domino with a smile.*

"She was keeping me from my work all afternoon. Had me playing chase and than tag. She's a good pooch. I think she really miss you though."

*Pausing her movie as the phone rings Jamie looks at her phone seeing it was Con. Decieding if she should answer it or not she finally does. She had been disapointed and felt stupid siting there alone for almost an hour and a half. As soon as she hears Con's voice her disapointment vanishes. She understood Con dident mean to forget about her, and he just dident hear the alarm.*

"Hey Hun, ya let me get dressed in my Pjs at the moment. Swing by my house in 15 minutes ok and maybe we can go get some ice cream.*

No comments: