5/22/08

Message

"Oh.."

*Aerith looks to the side for a moment as her face drops a bit, but her smile remains.*

"I dont want you to feel uncomfortable to anything thats not really my idea for a first date."

*Aerith lets out alittle laugh taking some of the food and puting it on her plate keeping her eyes down for fear of looking at Wyatt and cracking. Her own face red.*

"I guess we can at least enjoy the food right. So how was your day at work going?"

*Mable peeks her head out of the kitchen as Herb stands behind her.*

Herb: "Hows it going out there?"

Mable: "Not so good."

Herb: "Think we over did it?"

Mable: "No way."

*After Scott is finished Misty takes his tray off food. Puting it down on the counter Misty takes the saringe and gives Scott another shot. Grabing the plates again Misty exits the room right as Domino comes bounding in Katie not to far behind. Smiling at seeing Scott Katie looks out of breath herself from playing with Domino. Giving a wave.*

"Hey you. How ya feeling?"

*As Con's voice mail picks up Jamie leaves a message.*

"Hey Con, its Jamie. I'm just waiting at the steakhouse for you. I dont know if I got the time wrong or not but I've been waiting for about a half hour now so I am guess I did. But I'll keep waiting for you. Give me a call when you get this message. Love ya"

No comments: