5/19/08

Remember

*As Katie sits she is quiet for a long moment just thinking. Collecting her thoughts for a moment she gets lost. Where does she start and where does she end.*

"No, everything isent ok. I'm so lost and confused its not hurry and I am feel like every part if me is being ripped apart inside. And it all revolvs around someone I love very much..."

*Kaie lets out a sigh and just breaks free spilling everything to Jen. What drover her to pour her heart out she dident know. But she was laing it all out, Jason, Scott, How she still lived Jason how he told her to let go. Not leaving out one detail to Jen. Katie just felt comfortable about Jen even sheding a few tears. Almost an hour had gone by when finally Katie draws to a close."

"....now I dont know what to do Jen. Jason wantes me to let go, Scott is waiting, and I just dont know how to let go of someone I still love. I dont want to say goodbye to Jason, my minds keeps me remembering the good times, the love, and my heart reminds me of the pain."

*Katie puts her head in her hands.*

"I just hurts so much Jen and I dont know where to go or what to do. I'm so scaired."

*Misty looks up from the desk at the sounds of a noise. Seeing Scott she is quick to her feet.*

"Scott you shouldent be up. Next time just press the intercon button by your bed. You could of ripped something. Your not stedy on your feet yet eather."

*Misty helps Scott over to the examaning table and helps him sit down.*

"I cant be to mad though, I probley wouldent be able to sit still for to long eather. Where does it hurt just your head? or are you feeling more pain than the last few days anywhere alse? I cant give ya anything till you tell me. In case something is wrong we cant mask the pain with it so we can get it fixed."

*Misty takes a flashlight and shines it semi in Scott's eyes noting he has a headack and it probley hurts she refrains from shinning it full blown.*

*As Rosetta hear a tuck she looks up. Confused for a moment she wasent exspecting anything and with Mick missing she was on alart incase The Agency was to attack. As the man gets out of te truck and draws closer Rosetta studys the face for a long while. Something stired inside her. She new who this was, but how could it be. He had been gone for so long, and not on the best of terms eather. Why, why would he be back now? And Mick was not missing. Taking a sip of her coffee Rosetta trys to remain to top of her emotions maybe it wasent him.*

"Yes?"

No comments: