5/2/08

Only you

*Misty makes her way to the car she can head someone run up behind her. As Misty feels someone turn her around and hears Carson's voice she is a bit taken back. Not sure if she is angry he is there AGAIN or not. Misty is about to reply to being hurt, when Carson imeditly takes her wrist and checks for a wound. Misty wasent sure if she wanted to smile or cry. Her feelings were so messed up right now. As Carson holds her wrist Misty fold her hand shut to stop the bleeding once again. Looking up into Carson's eyes. The eyes she had looked into so many times, that like so many times before stole her breath did so once again. Trying to compose herself Misty reminds herself why she was here and the truth to what she had continplated doing. Misty sucks in her tears and In strong yet small voice reply.*

"I was so angry Carson. At myself, at you, at Ashlyn, at everyone I couldent think straght. I hated her the moment I saw her when you came to get me that night. That anger cam back to me as I at in the infermary."

*Misty looks away from Carson for a moment as she keep speaking.*

"I wanted to hurt her, I wanted to make her pay. I came here with one soul purpis. But when I got to the door...My anger is drove me, the images, the feelings. When I grabed the knife from my pocket I just griped the blade not even relizing it till I felt the pain. When I saw the blood I just couldent do it. No matter how much I hated Ashlyn and wanted her to pay I couldent do it. So I left, and here we are. Your the last person I thought I would see. Though I have to admit..."

*Misty looks up at Carson again, a few tears still in her eyes.*

"...I wouldent have wanted it to be any one alse."

*Misty still dident know how she felt, her emotions, her feelings they ran rampad. Part of her wanted to grab Carson and hug him, while the other refused to let her for what he did. Misty couldent stop the confustion and pain.*

No comments: