5/11/08

Good ending

*As Wyatt heads for the door with Susanne Katie calls.*

"Ladys and Gentilmen, Wyatt had forfeted that means.....SCOTTY IS THE WINNER."

*Katie brings her hands to her mouth and makes the sound of a rawring cowd as Wyatt exits. Turning to Scott Katie smiles and laughs. It was good to see him interact with other and laugh as well.*

"Well I am guessing you had a good morning. I learned something new about you too. You have amazing belches."


*Nate relaxs alittle bit as a grin comes across his face as his give Laura a tight embrace.*

"You had me scaired Laura. I thought I was gonna have to kick someones butt."

*Nate's face turns a bit red as he holds Laura happy she was ok.*

*Jamie enjoys the evening with Con. It was some much needed time alone. As Jamie and Con make there way to park Jamie slips her hand into Con and smiles. Once at the bench Jamie snuggles close to Con. As he puts the braclet on her wrist Jamie looks at it in Aw and than looks back up at Con a tear in her eye. Jamie throws her arms around Con giving him a big kiss and than a hug.*

"I love you Con. Thank you."

No comments: