5/6/08

Anything

*Katie cant help but giggle at Scott and his reaction.*

"Scotty calm down it was a complament. I think you look find like that. Alot more layed back and relaxed."

*As Katie steps away from the fridge she thinks about Scott offer to go to the movies. Katie hadent been in a while and it might do some good to have some fun. She tyred to keep her mind busy anyways cuz than she dident have time to think so maybe hanging out with a friend was a good thing. Katie walks twords Scott once standing by his side before passing him Katie looks to him and smiles.*

"Ok, you have a deal. As long as you lean to take complaments better. Oh ya let me know what time I need to be there later too."

*Kaite cant help but smile giving alittle laugh and shaking her head as she walks out of the break room and to her desk.*

*Lockheart grabs her phone looking to se eits Reese. Stoping what she was doing on her computer for a moment to talk.*

"Hey Reese. Ya I thought that was the case when I hadent hurd much from you. Ya let me know where and were you wanna meet. I'm not really doing much. ok..."

*Lockheart was willin to listen to anything. She saw Jason, she saw Katie, and she saw the pain is was bring. She wanted this over as much as the next person.*

No comments: