3/31/08

Why?

*Nate shakes his head and sighs.*

"You have got to be kidding me. Carson lets go."

*Giving a forceful shove down the hall Nate mind reels. Was he upset, was he saprised, was he shocked. As Carson turn and talks to him Nate see something in his eyes. Something tells him he wasent trying to hurt Misty. A part of his eyes showed life that lacked yesterday.*

"What were you doing Carson? Why did Rick find Misty in your arms? Carson...I want to help you. I might dislike you, but I want to trust you as well. But I cant if you dont let me in."

*As Misty sit at her desk all is quiet but Carson and Nate's footsteps disapearing. She couldent let Carson take all the blame for this. Something...she had talked to him about trusting she couldent let him rot and make him thint it was a lie. Standing Misty composes herself and heads to Reese office where she is sure Rick has went. Gently she knocks on the door.*

No comments: