2/4/08

Words

*As Con wraps Katie's the pain runs through her put she hardly flinches. Looking at her hand while Con talks she says nothing. When Con turns his attachen to her she looks up at him. A new look in her eyes. A sadness....a sadeness but hardness behond anything alse. After a very long silence Katie looks out the window at the still falling rain.In a very dry sad voice she speaks.* "You should of told me! You should of told me about it all and not left me in the dark. It made me feel foolish and stupid. You should have told me."

~*~Somewhere Alse~*~

* Sam finish writing her letter and put it in an envalop. On the front she writes "To whom it may concern" standing she puts the letter in her purce. Hearing little footsteps upstairs she relized BJ is up. Climbing the steps her yells for him.* "BJ, we are going to be going on a trip hun. We need to pack some stuff ok. And you need a pick out a bunch of toys you want to take. ok."

*BJ pokes his head out of his room.* "Hey...Sham how did you know i is awake?"

*Sam smiles at BJ.* "Cuz I am magic now do what I said ok and I will pack your clothing." *Sam enters BJ's room.*

*BJ runs to his toys.* " Otay. Where we going Sham?"

*Sam looks at BJ sadness in her eyes.* "Somwhere, where you will be safe and free."

*BJ looks up at Sam confused. Than goes back to picking out toys.*

No comments: