1/27/08

what,why?

*Katie cant help but smile. Jason's words bring her comfort. Katie keeps as quiet as she can as JAson makes his call. As Susanne talks to Jason, the blood drains from Katies face. No...not something alse. When it rains it pours. As Jason hangs up the phone Katie can feel his anger, his embaressment.* "Oh J! How could this happen. I dont understand." *As Katie thinks about some of what Jason has been charged with it hits her.* " J...some of that stuff is cuz you told me stuff you shouldent have. I pushed you into telling me. I'm so sorry." *Katie again goes quiet. Her own anger rising inside of her. Why hasent Con told Jason. Why would they let this happen.* "J, come on...lets go find Con and see whats going on. This is unbelievable."*Katie holds out her arm to help Jason up again.*

No comments: