1/27/08

Question

Jason wishes he has an answer for Katie. He’s not used to feeling like he wants to help as much as he does right now, but even so, what could he do? He can’t even physically do anything for her to help lighten her load. Finally he shifts his weight to one side of the bed, and gestures to the empty space. “Wanna talk about it?”

Mick looks up and smiles at Angel. “Hey, yeah, I’m okay. Just trying to do something constructive while my brain is fried with the case.” He chuckles, still working with the dry leather. He pauses though, and cocks his head thoughtfully. “Though now that I’ve got you alone…” He cuts himself off, shaking his head, but after a moment, he can’t let it go. “You don’t have to answer me if you don’t want to, Angel, but I know you and Rosetta are really close and…well, everybody and their dog probably knows I’ve been thinking about her and me. It’s not like a secret.” He rolls his eyes. “But I guess…I don’t know…has Rosetta said anything to you about it?”

No comments: