1/27/08

Retired

*Wendy giggle at Clint.* "Hah...look at you. Mr. High and mighty." *Wendy makes a face to show she is joking.* "That really cool. Maybe sometime you can show me a thing or 2 out there. I could stand to lean how to fix somestuff."

*Katie eases down in a chair she has found to have spent alot of time in, in the past. Listing to Jason as he talks Katie smiles.* " Eh...I just gave you a shoulder to lean on J. You did the rest for yourself. But your weclome." *Katie is silent for a moment trying to gather her thoughts.* " I am happy that you have concered your fears J. I really am. Old Jason or New Jason, You will always be J to me. and I like ya no matter what." *Once again Katie goes silent. Than she looks up at Jason in the eyes. I tad bit of sadness.* " I guess your personal hero can retire now huh?!*

No comments: