1/27/08

Confused

*Katie gives alittle shrug.* "Ya I think....I think I am ok. I just dont know what to think about it. He wrote to tell em how wrong he was and how sorry he is. I dont know if I should write back, or...if he even means it. I just dont....I just dont know J. I'm so confused by it."

*Wes smiles at Clint.* "Thats what family's for. Let take a look at what you got stuck on and see if I can show you how to do it."

*As Angel wonders around the ranch her notices the tack room door is open. Figureing one of the hands left it open she wonders over to closes it. Glancing in she can see Mick siting alone. Angel enters.* "Mick....are you ok?"

~*~Somewhere Alse~*~

*BJ and Sam leave the house to make there way to the park across the street. BJ runs and play on the swings with the other kids. Sam smiles as she can see how happy BJ is.*

No comments: