7/6/08

Sup

*Misty listens to Carson conversation as she chews on her doughnut. Misty picks up on Carson's acent coming though over the phone. She couldent help but listen alittle harder. She always liked Carson's acent. Once he is off the phone she hops off the hood and goes to the passanger side with the food and the rest of the drink.*

"Like you think I'll let you drive my car without me."

*Geting into the car Misty smile. For a moment she is silent. Before looking out the front window and speaking again.*

"I'm sorry I blew up back there, I...dont....."

*As Misty speaks her phone rings making her jump 3 feet in the air. Pulling her phone out of the jacket pocket she flips it open leting out a sigh.*

"Speak."

*Katie heads out of TJY and home. Worrying the whole way about many things. Getinf home she flips the tv on and for a while just watchs tv till finally she falls asleep.*

No comments: