7/6/08

Not the first time...

*Katie giggles alittle and shakes her head handing the ice cream and spoon to Jason.*

"You don't have to say sorry all the time you know. I don't exspect you to always remember. Its not like blocking things out is going to always be the first time on your mind."

*Katie gives alittle smile at goes to the tv to pop in the movie. Geting it start Katie finally sits down in the chair next to Jason's bed and digs into her own her attachen on the tv. Once and a while she would glance at Jason throwing a smart alick comment at him or something but for the most part they she just sat enjoying his company and watching tv.*

*Once outside Misty throws a look at Carson irratation on her face as she hiss back at Carson.*

"Yes I realize what I am doing. If you have a problem with it I can turn you right back around and put you back in the cell."

*Misty cant help but give Carson a sassy grin as she gets into the car.*

"Its not like this is the first time I broke you out of a cell."

*Misty tolls her eyes.*

"But if you run away this time, I wont be happy and you have enough problems without me being madder at you."

*Misty peals out of the parking lot and squeels her tired heading down the road away from town.*

"I'm not stupid you know. I know better than to go back to your place. I'm the driver you tell me where to go and when we stop I'll clean you up, and re-wrap those ribs. I dont need you geting sick on me."

*Misty keeps her eyes on the road as it turns dark leaving down and heading down the dark road.*

Changed your mind about tracking the call. You mean I got that stuff for nothing?"


*Misty nods to the backseat. Trying to keep the grin from spreading across her lips.*

No comments: