7/6/08

Shouldent

*Katies eyes slowly open as her neck throbs with pain. Hearing Jason's voice she sits up and gives a half grin.*

"Sorry I fell asleep on ya."

*Standing Katie streaches taking note to the time.*

"I guess I had better get going huh. Rick should be here in about an hour. If you need anything before that call me. I mean it J."

*Giving a smile and his hand a squeeze turning she leave the infermary.

As Katie cross the main for to head out she hears Reese voice rise. Feeling something was wrong Katie makes her way over to his office. Seeing the door was open she gives alittle knock questions on what was going on in her eyes.*

*Misty's eyes slowly flutter open her head feeling like is was spliting open. Squinting Misty trys to remember what happend and than groans as she remembers. Looking around she can tell they are at a rest stop but where she dosent know. Seeing Carson leaning aganst the car outside Misty rolls down her window. Staring to slips out of it than sits down on the doow half in the car half out her arms on the roof. Looking to Carson she states.*

"Smoking kills you, ya know!"

*Looking back to the roof of the car she picks at some tryed berrys that had baked there in the sun probley the day before.*

"We probly shoulden't stay in one place for two long. My guess would be right about now they are going to be looking for us."

*Pulling the rest of herself off out the car she walks past Carson twords the tiny store.*

"My head is killing me. I am going to get some advil, and MD. Might as well use the bathroom while we are here too. Do you want anything?"

No comments: