7/6/08

Inside

*Katie's eyes widen a bit as she stratens. It hadent even been 24 hours yet since Misty had helped with Jason why would do go and get Carson out?*

"Are you sure Misty helped? I mean...wow. Are you sure I cant do anything to help? I was going to go home and go to bed, but I dont think I can sleep now."

*Katie wants to help and she knows what she says it true. She wont be able to sleep not with all this going on.*

*Misty makes her way inside the small rest stop. Asking where the bathroom is first. Geting pointed in the right direction Misty finally finds it. Going inside she stairs into the mirror for a long moment. She looked like crap and help it too. Pulling a brush from her purse she runs it thought her hair making it look alittle bit better. Than splashing some water on her face She feels semi refershed.

A few more mintues pass and Misty emerges from the bathroom. Heading down a few isles she grabs some advil. A bottle of moutain dew and a pack of doughnuts for Carson and herself. Heading back to the car she plops down on the hood and cracks open the bottle downing some of the pills.*

"I have doughnuts if you want them."

No comments: