7/4/08

Looking Forward

*As Nate stumbles backward he adds his own empasis and slams into a table. Struggling to stand Nate finally makes it to his feet. Steping up to Jason and looking him in eyes and than glancing to Misty.

Misty gets up from the stool and puts her hand on Jason's arm.*

"Ace, come on lets go. Dont bother with someone like him."

*Nate lets out a snicker and looks back at Jason a cocky look on his face.*

"You better listen to your woman there Ace. If thats what you want to call her."

*Nate puffs out his chests his fists in balls showing his airagence.*

*Angelica cant help but smile herself still listing. She was excited. For the first time in a long while she was excited and truly looking forward to something.*

"It will probley only be a week at tops I will be gone. As for finding a place I should have no problem. It seems like there are alot of open place around here and if I have to drive alittle bit I dont mind. Thank you again Mike I am looking forward to this."

*Angelica is about to hang up the phone when she stops and for a split moment she throws caution in the wind.*

"Mike would you like to join me for dinner tonight?"

*Seeing Ty's face Katie smiles. She felt over joyed truly for Ty. She was glad she was able to help him and hope he continues to leave. Wraping an arm around his shouldent and give alittle squeeze she replys.*

" Your very welcome Ty. I'm proud of you. If you want more help learning please come see me anything. This time I really mean it. I can even help you write a reply to your family if you want."

*Katie beams. Being able to help someone outside of the normal work made her feel good. Ty deserved this. He had been though so much and he had come to far. Katie new he needed this happyness.*

No comments: