7/4/08

His fault

Jason gives Nate a sheepish grin. “Well I’m glad you had fun. And just so you know…” He rubs his jaw gingerly. “You haven’t lost your touch.” He looks to Misty and sticks out his lower lip as if miserably pouting. “You gonna leave me over here battered and bruised, or are you gonna fix me up too?”


Carson pulls into the lot at TJY, surprised to see several vehicles still here. Nate, Katie, Jason… They must all be working late.

For just a moment, Carson feels a little bad…he liked this group and every once in a while felt a bit left out. He knew it was his own fault – he was the one running off all the time.

Heading inside, he sees the lights on and goes down the hall, finding everyone in the break room. His eyebrows shoot up, seeing Jason and Nate. “Boy, I didn’t think I’d miss THAT much excitement. What on earth happened to you two?” He looks between Misty and Katie. “Don’t tell me you ladies can’t keep these ruffians from tearing each other apart.”

Jason points to Nate. “His fault.”

No comments: