6/21/08

A deal is a deal

*Misty continues to watch Carson. Her hand lifts from her legs and finds Carson's linking through his arm and her fingers locking with his own.*

"You can hide stuff from everyone alse, and but dont hide it from me Carson. You can trust me and something as small as this is nothing to feel bad for telling me about. I like being your shoulder no matter what and in the end, I know you will do what right. I have faith in you."

*Misty turns and gives Carson another kiss. Keeping her fingers locked with him. She had a feeling there was still more Carson wasent saying but if its one thing she learned you can lead a horse to water but you can make it drink. They have to do it on there own. Misty new when Carson was ready he would tell her, or she would find out another way.*

"So are we going to sit out here all day or are we gonna get some work done so we can have dinner together tonight?"

*Taking another swig of her drink causing the drink to be empty Charlotte stand making her way around the table. Studding the balls as she talks to Bret.*

"I'm here, because I tend to get bored easly and being bored amplifys my dislike of being alone. So I go out, and try to find a way to keep myself busy."

*Charlotte leans over the table and goes to hit the ball but looks at Bret as the ball goes flying sending the solid into the desired pocket.*

"A bar, happens to be the best place for that. There is always someone up for a game of pool, or darts. Even just talking to someone over a drink is better than siting doing nothing. Especially when they is a hunk around like yourself..."

*Charlotte points her pool stix at Bret as her girn grows.*

"..who is up for a game."

*Charlotte goes around the table once again eyeing her last solid ball that happend to be next to the 8 ball. Taking aim she readys herself....sending the cu ball sailing it hits the solidball but bounces off the wall hiting the 8 ball and sending it into the pocket. Being dramadic Charlotte calapses onto the pool table pretending to cry, before she straten again.*

"Sorry...got alittle carryed away there."

*Puting her pool stix back she tumbs to the bar again.*

"Let get you that beer before you think I am trying to welsh out of my bargen. You can order whatever you heart desigers. I know what I am geting."

*Charlotte leans on the bar geting the bartenders attachen.*

"Another Rum and coke and whatever Bret here wants."

No comments: