5/29/08

So Ya

*Misty had seen his face in her dreams, and hurd his voice. But it was good to have both for real. How she missed those eyes that captavated her heart. A sassy little grin forms on her lips as she continuse to whisper softly.*

"Ha...you cant get rid of me that easly Carson Banks, I told you....."

*Misty winces alittle bit in pain. It felt like her insides were on fire.*

"...your stuck with me."

*Misty turns her head to Rick as she heads him talk.*

" I feel like I've been shot. I think I'll survive though."

*Misty cant help but look back to Carson her eyes danced. She felt like crap, but she was happy to be alive.*

*Nate cant help but let out a laugh.*

"Like you do work or something right?"

*Nate mouth draws up in a grin. A questions lingering on his toung.*

"So....there is a Jetstream avent coming up and I just wanted to let you know we are going. So dont mark anything for that day."

*Katie opens the door to Scotts room and see him out of bed. Going over to him quickly worry on her face.*

"Hey...you should be in bed still. What are you doing? I can take Domino out or if you need Rick I can get home for you."

*Katie puts her one arm on Scott's back and the other on his arm.*

No comments: