5/16/08

Really need to stop

Scott closes his eyes for just a moment, taking in Katie's words. He was used to waiting...and would continue to do so. For the end result was far worth it. "I promise," he whispers.

After a few moments, he draws back, gently wiping the tears from Katie's cheek. 'Why don't you go home?" he suggests quietly. "There's nothing here that can't wait."


Carson stands lamely for a moment, then looks upward, throwing his arms in the air. "What did I do to deserve this treatment?!"

Jogging after her, he catches her at her car before she gets in. Pinning her to the side of the car with his hands on either side of her, he gives her a stern look without cracking a smile. "You're a cruel woman, Misty. What am I supposed to do with you?"


"Agreed." Reese nods at the phone. "Any time you're free, come on down and we'll start figuring some of this stuff out."


Wyatt grins at Aerith. "Nope, I don't mind the company a bit as long as you can stand me hanging around here again." He takes his straw and begins to unwrap it. "We really need to stop meeting this way," he teases.

Looking over his shoulders warily, then back at Aerith, he leans in a little closer, lowering his voice. "You don't have a boyfriend back home that's going to come after me if I ask you out on a date, do you?"


Con grins as Jamie gets ready to leave, but he takes her keys from her hand and sets them back down on her desk. "I'm driving, and I'll bring you back here after lunch because today, I have all the time in the world." He gestures to the door. "Ladies first."

No comments: