5/16/08

Better

"Hey!"

*Misty yells as Carson snatches her keys. Geting into the car next to him she laughs. after a wonderful kiss.*

" Kiddnaping me now. Ok I guess I dont mind to much."

*Misty winks at Carson.*

"Take me away my good sir."

*Misty leans back laughiing and smiling. her biggest*

*Aerith studys Wyatt for a long moment. Tilting her head to the side and than the other deep in though.*

"Well at leats its not two strikes. You dont have alot of money and thats fine with me. But you certinly do have the good looks."

*Aeriths cheeks grow alittle red.*

"I think a movie sounds fun tonight as well."

*Sliding out of the booth Aerith smiles down at Wyatt.*

"I better get back to work, but its a date I look forward to."

*As Jamie rides in silence she grows sad for Con for a moment.*

"Oh Con, I'm sorry. What happend?"

*Jamie cant help but let out alittle laugh.*

"At least you can find something better now right?"

No comments: