5/16/08

Fear

*Slowly and gently Katie wraps her arms around Scott. What had happend here.*

"They are gone now Scotty. They are gone. Ricks on his way stay with me."

*Seeing Scott go uncountiuse again Katie hopes Rick will get there soon. A few moment pass and finally Rick and Nate show up. Looking up Katie see Nate break off to look around the apartment making sure no one alse or no other dangers where there. As Rick comes over to Scott Katie sets his head down on the ground and moves out of the way.*

"A few minutes before I called you I got here. As for how long he has been like this I dont know. I left work early today came home and went to bed. I dident wake up till Domino there found my house and made a scene till I followed. Scott come to once and was pretty shaken up. He dident relize it was me at first but than he said something about they took his files, and thats all I know about what happend."

*The look of worry and fear corses through Katie's eyes. Why was this happing now. Why.?

Nate goes through the house his gun still drawn. Room to room he moves making sure other than everything being ransaked is in place. Finally making his way to the livingroom again. Going over to Katie, Rick and Scott. Nate lays a hand on Katie's shoulder to let her know everything was going to be ok. Bending down next to Rick and Scott Nate questions.*

"Whoever was here isent now. What do you want me to do to help Rick?"

No comments: