4/20/08

Sorrys

*Misty holds the shirt to her neck.*

"Hey who's the docture here?"

*As they starts the long walk back to TJY Misty cant help but smerk at Cason.*

"I can get you another hat if its that important to you."

*As Carson walks along sit her she cant help but start thinking. Was she to harsh on him back at TJY? She promised she would stick it out with him and the moment something happend she turned her back on him. As the enter the allyway Misty put a hand on Carson's arm but dosent look him in the eye.*

"Carson, I'm sorry for the way I acted back at TJY. I shouldent have said what I did. I made a fool of myself and for that I am sorry. and I know your gonna say dont worry about it, or something smart but I am sorry anyways. Can you forgive a fool who cant hold her toung?"

*Misty keeps her eyes to the ground she was disapointed in Carson but no longer upset. How could she be he just saved her life.*

No comments: