4/20/08

R/M Ranch

*After turning from Carson Misty makes her way down the hall. Carson was going to do something bad. Real bad. She new she should tell Reese, but she couldent. She wasent even sure if what she thought was going on really was or not. No Misty would leave it to Carson's own guilt. As Misty moves down the hall she dosent notice Nate coming from the other way and runs right into him.

As Misty runs into Nate he brings his arms up to catch her.*

"Whoa there Misty."

*Looking down at her something is differnce. The look in Misty's eyes told him something was wrong.*

"Hey are you ok?"

*Misty looks up and than back down backing away. She was sure everyone would see something was wrong.*

"Ya...Ya I'm fine. Great."

*Misty slips past Nate and heads to the infermary once there Misty lets out a heavy sigh. Looking at the text book she was ready early today she lets out another sigh shoving it into her bag. She couldent consintrate now even if she tryed. She needed to get out for a bit, go for a drive. Grabing her bag Misty aims for the door making her way up the steps and out to her car. Looking up before geting in Misty see Carson come out of the building with his dufflebag. Misty cant help but look down. Her heart was heavy. She should of see this coming, but she put so much trust into Carson and she had grown to have feeling for him. Shaking a tear from her eye she jumps in her car and rolls the windows down. Starting her car she turns the cd player and and ff to a certin song turning the volume up.*

{No matter what you say about love I keep coming back for more,
Keep my hand in the fire Sooner or later,
I'll get what I'm asking for.
No matter what you say about life,
I learn every time I bleed,
That truth is a stranger,
Soul is in danger,
I gotta let my spirit be free,
To admit that I'm wrong,
And then change my mind,
Sorry but I have to move on,
And leave you behind.

I can't waste time so give it a moment,
I realize, nothing's broken,
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done,
Live every second like it was my last one,
Don't look back at a new direction,
I loved you once, needed protection,
You're still a part of everything I do,
You're on my heart just like a tattoo

I'm sick of playing all of these games,
It's not about taking sides,
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver,
It hurt enough to think that I could,
Stop, admit that I'm wrong,
And then change my mind,
Sorry but I gotta be strong,
And leave you behind.


I can't waste time so give it a moment,
I realize, nothing's broken,
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done,
Live every second like it was my last one,
Don't look back at a new direction,
I loved you once, needed protection,
You're still a part of everything I do,
You're on my heart just like a tattoo.}


*Misty speeds past Carson in her car her music rather loud stoping at the road still some cars pass the last think that follows Misty down the road is the end of her song that is playing.*

{ If I live every moment,
Won't change any moment,
Still a part of me and you,
I will never regret you,
Still the memory of you,
Marks everything I do,
Just like a tattoo.}


*Speeding down the road Misty dosent know why she is heading this why. It would only bring more memories. Finally stoping at the rubble Misty gets out of her car and desends the hill to the broken down bridge. Geting to the top Misty leans aganst a sturdy beam closeing her eyes. Her head hurt, her heart hurt she dident know what to think.*

*As Katie is drawn into Wyatt's arms her curls herself into a ball tighter even though his arms bring her comfort. She felt like a little kid who just had a nightmare. Katie's sobs continue for maybe an hour as Wyatt just holds her his words bringing her comfort. Finally Katies crys stop she feels so tired. In a small whisper alittle to no life shows in her voice.*

"Thank you."

*Before Katie knows it her eyes are closes and she had fallen to sleep.*

*Angel smiles as she returns Lukes kiss drawing away.*

"You never will be alone Luke. I promise you that."

*Angel's smile could light up the darkest of skys.*

"How about we go get some lunch."

*Angel starts walking once again to the mess hall disapearing inside with Luke.*

*Wendy carrys a plate with fryed chicken, rice and peas out to the shop for Clint. Knocking on the door she enters.*

"Its been 10 min and I dident see you. I though maybe you could take a small break to workaholic and have some lunch with me. I dont like eating alone."

*Wendy smiles seting the plates down along with 2 bottles of water. Taking 2 small packets out of her pocket Wendy dumps them in the bottles of water and than puts the tops back in and shaking them. Seting them down again.*

"Instind lemada is a wonderful thing when you have full hands."

*Wendy grins.*

*Putting her map away once Jamie pulls out onto the road again making her way down a long almost deserted looking road. Finally coming to a sigh that reads “Welcome to the R/M Ranch.”

As Jamie pulls down the road she sees some more sighs pointing in different directions. Deciding it was her best bet to follow the one that pointed to the office. After driving down the long driveway the ranch comes into view. Jamie looks in aww. She had always lived in Nevada and there was nothing like this there. It was so big and it looked amazing. Parking her car next to the other beat up jeeps and pickup trucks Jamie suddenly fells out of place. Feeling nervous she pushes herself on and walking up on the office porch she knocks on the door and waits. After a few moments and no one coming to the door Jamie turns around and makes her way off to porch. Someone had to be here somewhere. Going back to her car she grabs her phone and keys locking the door. Starting to make her way across the lawn to what looked like the mess hall. Not moving to fast Jamie looks around taking everything in feeling a bit lost.*

No comments: