4/28/08

smiles

*Nate looks at Laura sterny not having to ask who Bryce was.*

"Lieing to yourself dosent help anything Laura. And I can understand why you would be a bit jumpy. I dont blame you at all."

*Nate takes a sip of his soda.*

"You dont need to worry when you out with my though Laura. If it brings you comfort at all you my friend and I wouldent let anyone hurt you."

*Nate thinks for a moment as he finishs of the last bit of his frys. He really ment what he said to Laura. He's protect her no matter the cost without thinking twice.*

"Well...if you like we can head over to Jamies now."

*Nate offers a smile to Laura.*

*Jamie cant help but giggle as Con and Seth disapear inside. Jamie stands and walks over to the steps siting down next to Lydia smiling.*

"What are ya reading there kiddo?"

No comments: