4/28/08

Ending to a Night

*Nate puts the file he was looking at down and leans back in his chair kicking his feet up on his desk. A smile crosses his lips as he listens to Laura.*

"Everything is gonna be ok Laura. You have so my friend that care you know all you have to do is call and we would be there in a heart beat not to mention Katie is there with you too. Remember she was choosen to be a body guard for Jason and I dont think Reese would but just anyone on that task they dident know what they were doing. I know she is alittle out of it right now but I have no doubt in my mind she wouldent come running if you called."

*Nate cant help but get a visual in him mind of Laura's face expresstions as she talked he can come to know them so well he dident have to be looking at her to know what ones she was using.*

"Dont let you push me away...I got it. When you start pushing I'll just start pushing back as long as you promise not to sick con on me....."

*Nate lets the laughter show in his voice to let Laura know he was joking.*

"...by the way are you scruntching up your noise right now? You know you look adorable when you do that."

*Though Laura cant see him Nate sticks out his toung in a playful mannor. Than figuring he had ebarssed Laura enough he switches the subject to tomarrow.*

"You, me lunch tomarrow and I wont take no for an answer Laura Gibbs. And this time I AM paying."


*Jamie finds the girls and help them catch more fireflys. As Mindy yarwns Jamie looks down at her watch it was staring to get pritty late. Jamie laughs with the girls alittle more telling them storys as she sits leaning aganst an old log Mindy curled in her lap fading fast. Finally leting all the fireflys go once again and gathering all there things Jamie stands gently holding a sleeping Mindy in her arms they head over to the pond to find the boys.*

*Misty cant help but laugh at Cason's comment as they head for the door.*

"Chinese sounds good if you can keep your own head out of trouble for two seconds."

*Misty laughs again giving a sly smile as Carson's arm is slung around her. She gives him a playful elbow as they head for the elavator.*



No comments: