4/28/08

Neglected

*Wendy blushes slightly at Clint's comment. Still standing next to him she leans into to get a close look at the motor with Clint.*

"What are you doing anyways. I cant see how this could be more fun than going on a picnic with me or even riding."

*Wendy cant help but look at Clint out of the courner of her eye.*

*As Jamie joins Con walking into TJY her slips her hand into his. He dident have to say anything she new he wasent sure what to feel.*

"Here we go Con. Eveything is gonna be ok."

*Jamie smiles up at him as they ride down the elavator. She really was so proud of Con. He had overcome alot and you could see the change in his eye.*

*Misty looks up at Carson as she walks swiftly from one end of the infermary to the other.*

"Neglected my foot. And if you do feel neglected I fear to see what makes you not feel that way. Give me 3 shakes of a lambs tail here and I will be right with you."

*With in minutes Misty wash up her hands and walks over to the waiting Carson wraping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss.*

"Now what were you saying about feeling neglected?"

No comments: