3/3/08

I have too

*Rosetta nods as her head is still leaning on Mick's chest.* " Lets go break the news to the other. They should know Katie is apart of the ranch family."

*Katie fights aganst Jason not wanting to lay back down.* " Its was horrable J...I lost you, and My aunt, all my friends. I dont want to lose you guys I have to fight this." *Katie finally relaxes but dosent let Jason go as she shakes slightly.* " OH Jason...how could this happen, why?" *Finally Katie's crying stops.* " I swair Jason, I'm going to walk again. I'm going to work every day to do it. I have to." *Katie's eyes once again drift close. and her heads lays on the pillow.*

*Wes cant help but laugh* " And I am your knight in shinning armour." *As Wes cuts into his lobster tail he cant help but hold his smile. Every inch of liqued inside of him bubbles. He is so happy, so excited.* "Well I do love to cook. One of these nights I'll have to treat you out to Wes' Dinner and cook ya something good."

No comments: