3/3/08

Ever Again?

*For a moment Rosetta is stuned not sure what to say or what to do. The news...Was this a dream she was stuck in. A single tear rolls down her cheek making a splashing sound in the silence conferming this wasent a dream. In a horse whisper she reply.* "No....Katie." *Before anymore words can be said, Rosetta cant help but break out crying histaricly as she sinks lower in her chair.*

*For a moment Katie is stuned. Jasoon words faiding in and out of her mind. Walk, never again. How was she to protect Jason if she could never walk again, how would she be there when he needed her. Katies whole life planed out, at TJY, the missions she would go on with Jason, the work she would do, the hope to someday have an office like Jason's was now crushed. Katie turns her head and looks at Jason her eyes filling with tears.* "Jason how...why. I dont..." *Katie trys to sit up, trys to move her legs but cant relizing what Jason said must of been true.* " Will I even be able to walk again J? Or is this permanint?" *Katies voice raises alittle bit as panic starst to set in.* "How can I prtect you if I cant walk, how....how am I going to drive me car if I cant walk, How will anyone want me when I cant do anything for myself anymore..." *Katie's head falls back on the pillow as she gets a sharp pain.*

*As Wes and Cindy make it into the restront Wes tells the hostest.* "We had rezorvations for Henson please."

*The hostess nods.* "Right this way Mr. and Ms. Henson."

*Wes smiles and leads Cindy to the table.* " You can order anything you want sweetheart. Today is your day." *Wes orders a small bit of red wine for the both of them. Than scans over the menu to see what he wants. Everyone and a while looking up at Cindy admiring her.*

No comments: