2/2/08

the letter

*Rosetta smiles at Jason.* "Never regret doing something you think it right. More often than not it is the right path. Your a good guy Jason." *Rosetta pats his shoulder and walks out of the mess hall to get changed and do some work.*

*Katie slowly walks to her bunk. Grabing some new clothing she hops in the shower. After geting out she comes out of the bathroom and sits down in her chair. Opening her laptop she starts to fiddle around not wanting to go back to the mess hall yet. As she surfs the web her mind wanders to her father email. Maybe it was time to reply. Opening her email up she write a short letter not sure what to say:*

Dear Jay,
I got your email and I dont really know how to reply to you. You have missed so many years of my life I am not that little girl anymore. Maybe someday you can get to know me again. I forgive you.

Katie

*As Katie finish the email she shuts her laptop and leans back in her chair. Her mind a million miles away.*

*Wendy see Clint enter and runs into kitchen hip bumping him.* "Good Morning."

No comments: