2/2/08

The Kiss

*Wes smiles at he looks at Cindy.* " Its ok. I know its a hard thing to see people hurting and not being able to do anything. Sometimes the best thing to do it let things run there corse and it will straten themselfs out."

*Rosetta lets her sobs soften as she feels the comfort of Micks arms. Finally she drifts off to sleep in his arms.*

*Angel nods to Luke and stands returning his kiss and heading quitly out the door.*

*Wendy thinks and yawns at the moment.* " Probley a while longer. Not enough hours in a day. I have so much fun with you the time flys by. I hate it." *Wendy smiles at Clint.*

*As Katie feels Jason's warm hand on her face she pushes her head into it alittle. His words giving her comfort. As Katie looks into Jason's eyes, she can see he feels her pain. Steping in alittle closer to Jason so she is within inches of his face talking in a low soft voice she replys.* "Thank you Jason. For making me feel better. You are a good friend." *a small smile forms on Katie lips. Jason had made her feel much better just by being there. As if being pulled by a strange force Katie says." I wont being going anywhere for now." * Leaning in Katie gives Jason a soft quick kiss. Than as if relizing what she did she take a step back away from him. Her face a crimson red.* "I'm.....I'm sorry..I dont know..." *Katie shoves her hands into her hoodie pockets, and she looks at the floor.*

No comments: