8/24/09

Hero's

Entering the room where Gage was next Hope once again takes in everything around her becoming familiar with this room as well even though it was the same.

Sitting down across from Gage Hope just watchs him for a long moment. Though Gage, and Alec were two different people completely still there were some things that were the same.

"Hi Gage. My name is Hope Garrison. How are you today? I heard Sapphire has been showing you around. Have you been having a nice time?"

Hope offers Gage a small smile.

Letting out a quivering sigh Katie looks blankly at the wall. How was she to even explain it. Everyone would think she was crazy and maybe she felt it a little but she didnt need people pointing it out.

"Hero's arnt meant to have weakness Rick."

A small tear trickled form Katie's eye as she tryed to keep her memories away. She hated how out of controll she felt.

"I hate that medicine you made. And I hat the way it makes me feel, the memories it brings. Its bad enough I have to have physical scars let alone mental ones that keep getting ripped open as well. And Jason just wouldnt understand because he think what he is doing is right."

Letting out a long sigh Katie closes her eyes.

"The darkness is my only friend where and sleep keeps the memories at bay. There is no help for me Rick."

No comments: