8/24/09

Books

Standing with Jason Katie can feel herself move into his arms even more. Searching for the comfort that Jason offered her.

"I feel tired, but thirty. I just...fell all messed up inside and I dont know what way is up anymore. I'm feeling a little more alert and not in as much pain though."

Katie could feel the emotions again she still was confused about what happend and why she had let her being taken bother her so much. Maybe the memories wouldnt come as much but the damage had been done, and the pain was now shown.

Giving a small giggle at the sound Gage's stomach was making Sapphire new he felt embarssed about it.

"Your stomach is making the same sounds as mine. I wont be long if you would like to come with me in my cubicle."

Sapphire hated seeing Gage alone all the time. He'd been alone most of his life, he didnt need that now too. She wasnt use to being this close with people, and she had always done things alone thats just how it was for her but now that Gage was here she tryed her best to get use to it. She had to admit, she rather liked having someone else around.

"I have some book in there you can read if you like. I dont know if there will be anything interesting but I like them."

Hearing, the Scott own court date was tomarrow Hope it quiet for a long moment. Many things ran through her mind. Her own court date was very soon and if she went it could hinder her own date. But she and Scott were close, she cared and couldnt let him go through this alone. No she would go for Scott she would go and to see him again would be great because how she missed him.

"What time, and where was it being held? I'd like to go and be friendly support to him."

No comments: