8/23/09

Important

Alec watches Hope leave, keeping his eyes on her until the door falls shut. Looking back at the table, he folds his hands, staring at the cuffs. Glancing up to the corner of the room, he glares at one of the cameras. No one would ever trust him to give him freedom.


Reese purses his lips and nods. "Thank you, Hope... I appreciate this. I'll have some paperwork for you to fill out so I can put your thoughts on file. In the meantime... your next party awaits."

Pushing open the door to the other interrogation room, he reveals Gage, sitting at a table. The scene mirrored the other room, except Gage was not bound. Though not cuffed, he slouches in his chair, no confidence present, let alone pride. His hands rest in his lap, and his eyes are glued to the table. He wasn't really sure why he was in here or why they had some woman coming to talk with him... or what difference it would make.


Rick sighs deeply. "Help me out here, Hero..." He keeps his voice soft... soothing. "I need to know what's wrong so I can help you. Are you really sick? Does it feel like a cold, or the flu? Since you're on that medication it's really important that I know."

No comments: