8/23/09

Lost

"Nather of you are a targets Alec..."

Taking the cards from the table Hope puts them back into the box before leaning down and putting the cards into her bag once again knowing the short window she had, had was now closed and Alec was now closed up.

Though she saw much not many other people could see Hope had and she new there was more behind those cold eyes and she saw the hope that was there.

"Alec, I do want to help you but you have to help yourself first. Your far from a kid so I wont do my normal speech. But if you even wanna play cards again is your choose and just ask for me."

Standing Hope takes her bag and heads to the door before stoping and turning giving a small smile.

"Your an intresting guy Alec, Thank you for playing cards with me."

Leaving the room Hope lets out a long sigh as she turns to look at Reese.

" He's not a bad guy Reese. He's just lost, scaired, and confused. He dosnt know where he fits in and he knows he has done things wrong he's just...."

Hope looks back in the room for a moment catching the last glimps of Alec as the door closes.

"...lost."

Katie looks tiredly from under the blankets. Her eyes seemed almost lifeless as they held a tired gaze.

"Its not the medicen Rick. I just want to sleep, I'm tired and I dont feel good. I just....dont want to be here. ."

Katie sinks her head back into the pillow as she can still feel Rick next to her. She wanted to talk to him, yet she new it wouldnt help. There was nothing that could help.

No comments: