8/23/09

Litte Room

Hope continues to look at Alec cocking her own head to one side but not in confustion only understanding, and trying to see deeper. Alec was a smart, good looking man but what was past that, what was held in his heart.

"Do you really believe your a peace of garbage?"

Reaching down in her her bag she had brought in Hope pulls out a fresh deck of cards and set them on the table.

"Do you like to play? I do. I'll play you a few rounds with you if you like. We dont have to talk about anything at all if you dont want. I'll leave it up to you. But truth be told, I dont want to see you go to jail Alec. I think we all do some wrong things and even if some people think we are nothing but garbage, I think there is more and everyone deserves to try again. Even you, your not a kid, and you have a mind of your own. Thats why its your choose."

Hope pushes the cards twords Alec letting him make the choice and choose what was to happen next. He wanted to make the choose, he wanted to make the desition...she would let him do what he wanted in the small room.

Charlotte smiles as she rubs her nose aganst Bret's before pulling away a little bit and giving a nod.

"Mmmmhmmm, They let me out so I could come see you. I think I like spending time with you more anyways."

Charlotte cant help the small laugh before she shifts a little on the bed.

"Do you need me to do anything for you?"

Giving a laugh as Trooper licks her face Thirteen trys her best to push the big dog away but cant with his big size and ends up falling over as he continues to lick her.

Finally though the kiss stop and the big Dog sits and waits. Watching Jason walk away Thirteen looks after him, than to Trooper, and than to Ryder. She had picked up on a bit of sadness in Jason, and didnt understand it.

No comments: