3/8/09

Couch

Stairing at Ryder though the screen Katie is just a little surprised. The last person she exspected to see at the door was Ryder and here he was. A faint smile forms on Katie's face as opens the screen door.

"A fear of flying huh? Get in here before I make you fly off the porch."

Katie cant help shaking her head and shutting the door behind her. Leading Ryder into the living room Katie gives a motion to the couch.

"I'm gonna guess you need a place to stay for the night? The couch is semi comfortable but I never had to sleep on it before. My room mate isnt here at the moment but I'll give her a call and let her know your here for now. I'll be right back with pillows and a blanket."

Heading out of the living room Katie goes into her own room and grabs her cellphone from the dresser. Dialing Laura's number Katie gets the voice mail and leaves a quick message.

"Hey Laura its Katie. I just wanted to let you know Ryder the guy we brought back with us needed a place to stay so I offered him our couch. I just didnt want you to come home and get startled. I'll probley be heading to bed shortly. So I will see you in the morning. Nite."

Hanging up the phone Katie grabs an extra pillow from her bed and a blanket bring it back out to Ryder and handng it to him.

"So what made you decied to come back?"

No comments: