3/8/09

Call

Giving a smile and straghting Katie shakes her head a little. She wasnt really hiding but she hadnt really told anyone where she was eather.

I'm down stairs. Just needed a little bit of quiet. Always figures its the last place you look where the person is.

Katie cant help the emotional laugh that escapes her lips as she stands from the table.

I am on my way up now, and dinner tonight sounds great. I havent seen Con in a while it will be nice I think. Not to mention extra time with you.

...As the phone rings Jess waits nervously. She didnt know what she was going to say to a person she didnt even know but calling Derek was the only lead Rocky was able to give her.

Hearing a voice on the other end Jess is quiet for a moment before finding her voice.

"Yes hello I was wondering if Derek Stevenson was around please."

Jess waits as the voice on the other end replys to her.

"I am sorry to bother Mr. Steveson but I had a friend who has recently left and I'm not sure where he want and I new you had contact with him so I was hoping maybe you would know where he was."

Drawing silent Jess relizes she hadnt even told Derek what his name was and felt a bit silly. She felt awkward about talking to him but she had to.

"Oh sorry his name is Axel Thornton and it would be a great help if you new where he was."

No comments: