2/20/09

Promise

Sqinting her eyes just a little Katie trys to see past what was really there in front of her. It almost felt like Ryder was scaired of something or really being left.

"I've learned not to trust people that I dont know Ryder. I might be kind and I might be nice but I have see far to many bad things happen to good people in the cold world."

Katie thinks for a moment chooseing her words wisly, Katie opens a bit of her emotions sending a message to Jason.

He's hidding something and he is scaired if he tells us we will leave him. Dont you guys come out here guns blazing I am gonna see if I can get him to tell me. I just wanted you to be awair.

"If your honest and upfront with you Ryder we would have no reason to leave you in the dust. Thats just not us, but if you hide things it makes you look bad. I can promise you I will not leave you as long as I know what your hidding."

Katie eyes scan Ryders as her pearcing stair looks deep into them, searching, searching for what was going untold.

No comments: