2/20/09

Memories

Listening to Ryder his story was alot of Carson with its minor differnces but both storys end on the good page of coming to TJY. Though there was a bit of sadness behind Ryder's on the matter there was a certin hope as well.

"My Mom and baby brother were killed by the Agency. I only got to see him once and even though I was small its the only memorie I have of him. I havent visited those memories in a while."

Katie is silent for a moment it was obvies that there was some pain attached to work words and behind her eyes on the memories. So many things when hand and hand with that event that it was hard to just think of the good.

But as fast as the smile faded another one made itself know though Katie for a moment picked up on Ryders hesatance and change of subjest.

"Thank you for the comment but beautiful or not I would follow my team to the death. This is my job and I know the dangers when I started out. I mean I can be in danger walking out my front door too I am a Pent. I goes with the family name, so like my family I want to do something to maybe make a better future."

Stopping for a moment Katie finally turns her whole body to Ryder a bit of worry, and maybe a bit of her strongness she had shown with him earlyer showing.

"Ryder, is there something your not telling us? We need to know as much as we can and if you know something we dont...."

No comments: