7/15/08

Tied up and Helpless

*Nate lets out a sigh as he listens to Reese. Conflict rages inside of him. Misty dident have time for this, and she dident have time for people to sit around and not take action. Nate's frustration grows. Back in the old days he never would of been questioned but not since TJY had turned to the Elite things had. Nate dident want to see them before, but they were there in the back of his mind. Things just wernt the same. Finally when Reese is done talking Nate reply. His voice calm and collected no anger hinted in his voice.*

"We found documents on Misty's dresser, She's dieing Reese if she dosent get help fast. There is no time to stop and think. I've worked as one of your Agenct at TJY for years and you've never second guessed me before. You use to trust me, you just are going to have to again. I first started at TJY to protect and serve, thats what I am doing now. This is what I was trained to do at TJY and since the Elite started thats been taken away from us. Most of us sit behind desks now."


*Nate shakes his head knowing he was going off topic.*

"I'm not siding with Carson I am doing my job. And if your going to fire me for doing my job, so be it but do it after we find Misty. She dosent have time for me to get fired now. See if Wyatt can get anymore information out of Aerith for us. We need all we can get on Frankie. Once I know more I'll call you."

*Nate hangs up his phone and lets out a sigh. What was he doing, why was he defying everything now. Nate runs a wery hand over his face.*

*Misty shakes her head as she still smiles back at Morgan*

"Under thirty and your doing this crap, I'd say your more of a kid than you addmit."


*Misty still moves her wrists around behind her back trying to free them. She could feel the ropes geting looser and looser finally Misty can feel her hand slip free. Still grinning at Morgan as he drew Misty looks down at herself than back up at Morgin tilting her head.*

"You like seeing me like this? Tied up and helpless huh?"

*Misty cant help but keep her charm turned on welcoming Morgan. As he gets even closer to her she draws her leg up so her knee is to her chesk as if trying to sit up do she can drink the water.*

"There is one thing you should know though..."

*Misty exstents her leg again kicking Morgan right in the knee hard.*

"I'm not that helpless."

*Misty gives Morgan a shove away from her and trys to stand quickly though gets very duzzy. Hurrying but staggering Misty makes her way to the small door, squinting to see past the fuzzyness.*

No comments: