7/15/08

Not to late...

*Charlotte smiles back at Bret her fingers locking wish his. She felt her pulse race and she was filled with a happy feeling. It felt like life just started again.*

*As Carson walks away Nate looks back to Wyatt. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He had to do what was right though to keep everyone safe and ok. *

"Sorry Wyatt, but I think your date has come to an end. Let your dad knows whats going on and let him know I'm with Carson. See if you guys can track any information down and let him know I said I want Carson on this case with me."

*Nate turns and looks back at Aerith his face full of worry but soft as well.*

"Aerith, please where does your grandmother live?"

*Aerith lets out a sigh and looks down at the table than back up at Nate.*

"A few blocks from here turn down First St, and than on Spooner St. its number 15."

*Nate nods to Aerith.*

"Thank you. Wyatt have you dad call me if you need to."

*Nate jogs to the door and out to catch up with Carson.*

"Carson I have the address but you need to listen to me. We need to think this through we can go to the house and see if Frankie is there, but we cant do anything rash. We could be puting Misty in even more danger if we do. If Frankie is there we can question him but it ends there for Misty's sake. 15 Spooner St. is where we need to go."

*Frankie enters the house and heads up the steps to the spair bedroom. Rummaging around and throwing stuff into a bag an heading down the steps again he heads into the kitchen. Filling a bag with food.*

"Martha, I'm just gonna take some of this food with me. I'll buy you more later ok."

*Hearing a reply Frankie throws the bags onto the table and heads back up the steps. Before heading out again.*

*Misty slowly opens her eyes squinting alittle across the dim lit room as her eyes fall on Morgan. Misty's head felt like is was going to explode. Sometimes being a dr. had its disadvantges before you new just how much time you had what signs to look for. In a low horse voice Misty calls to Morgan.*

"Hey kid, my head is killing me. You seem like a good kid and all. Its not to late for me. You need...."

* Misty squints as a serge of pain staps at her head.*

"...need to let me go or I am going to die right here. Than it will be to late for you."

*Misty leans her head back closing her eyes again. Everything hurt! Surly someone new she was gone by now there was no way Carson hadent tryed to contact her at all. Or did he just think she was busy? Would this be the end? Would Morgan listen to her?

As Misty leans her head back she moves her hands a bit and can feel the ropes are loose. Maybe if she moved her hands enough she could slip out of them. Looking back up at Morgan again Misty gives a small smile the one she could turn off at anytime. Though her head corsed with pain she tryed to hold it.*

"If you want let me go do you at least have some Advil and water?"

No comments: