7/15/08

Gag her or something

*Nate leans up in his chair listine to Carson and relized this was more than a call to say hey. His confustion grows as he trys to make out what Carson was telling him. Hearing Carson's words that Misty could die he automaticly stands shuting off his computer.*

"Ok, sit tight I'll be on my way over to see whats going on before we decied what to do. We might have to call more people in on this but I'll check it out first. Give me ten minutes."

*Grabing his jacket he heads to the door. Geting into his car and heading over to Misty's Nate keeps him mind cleared. Arriving He makes his way inside.*

"Carson?"

*Heading to the bedroom Nate scans the room. Going over the the bed and seeing the blood he lets out a heavy sigh running a hand over it.*

"Oh, Misty what have you gotten yourself into."

*Turning he see Carson nad walks over to him.*

"What do you got there?"

*Frankie snaps his head to Morgan giving him a cold stair.*

"I am not crazy thank you very much. I am just a conserned brother for his sisters well being. She was being brain washed there man. "

*Frankie shakes his head as he listens to his young protajas. He like his spirite and the way he though.*

"I have no problem with that at all. At least with Carson out of the way there wont be any reason for Misty to stay around here."

*Hearing his sisters voice he goes over behind Morgan and looks down at her a smile curling on his mouth.*

"Hey Little Sis, I told you I'd get you one way or another. If you just come with me when I first said something this wouldent have happend, but that stupid boyfriend of yours got in the way. Its ok though soon you will see if our way and you'll agree."

*Misty looks to Morgen her eyes glazes, but cold and hard. She dident feel scaired when she new she should be.*

"I happen to like the right side of the law stuff. Its safer. And your just as crazy as my brother."

*Misty turns her gaze to him her eyes still almost lifless as her head throbs.*

"Where is the brother that use to love and protect me?"

"I still do love you Misty, its you who stopped loving me. This I am doing this for your own protection from yourself. Don't worry you'll understand soon enough."

"No I wont, and they will find you Frank and they will take you down like everyother criminal. Its hard to think someone who was once my hero is now...this."

*As Misty's words come out Frankie's own emotions battle inside of him. Between good and bad, The good slaming fists on the door in his mind that kept him locked away pleeding to not do this, But the bad part was to strong and won this battle. Scoffing Frankie starts to walk to the door.*

"If she dosent shut up gag her or something. I'll be back."

*Misty's tryed to wrap itseld about Frankie's actions again. He was cold, hard, and just not the brother she had see when he first showed up. What had happend. Where did her brother go.*

*Charlotte hadent been able to stop grinning all night. Siting across from Bret again braught back good memories of the week spent out here the first time. Mixing her salad up alittle bit she finally replys to him.*

"Well, I'll probley be working from an office I set up in our new place and have Jake send me files when he needs me. Other than that I cant really help Ang with The Elite cases because they needed her and not just me. So I am going to at least have to find a part time job or something for extra money and so I dont go crazy. I'll figure something out maybe work a few days down town doing paper work or something."


*Charlotte takes a bit of her salad before speaking again.*

"How about you? Hows work going now that your back?"

No comments: