6/11/08

BonFire

*Wes nods to his wife from across the table trying to give her reasureance.*

"Why dont you go sit with him hun! Maybe he needs his mom right now?"

*Wes gives Cindy a smile and squeezes her hand lightly from across the table.*

*As Katie feels Con's hand her gives a jump. Her crying had muffled any sounds of someone coming up behind her. Turning and looking up at Con her eyes streaked with tears. Using her arm to whipe the head away Katie gives a dry laugh.*

"I feel like I am a kid again Con. This is radiculace."

*Katie sighs and sucks in her tears trying to stop herself from crying.*

"I guess my emotions are just running on over drive right now. Being faced with tomarrow I guess just braught alot of things up. Jason, Scott the tention with him. I know its to be exspected its just...I dont know. You tryed to warn me Big brother and I dident listen. and now things are such a mess in that area. I just want them to get along again, and things to be normal even though I know never will be.

And than tomarrow, alot is at stake and so many lifes are at risk. So many people could be torn apart. Life just isent fair. Growing up stincks, and I dont have any idea what I am really feeling. I just....I dont know."

*Katie leans on the fence post again and stairs off into the dark. her mind racing with so many thing.*

*As the time pass and everyone finishs up eating Rosetta stands clearing her thought and looking around the room.*

"As alot of people know, we have a tradition around the ranch. In the summer time we have Bonfires for the guests once a week. We already had one this week for the guests that are here but I'd like to have another one with you all. To shair this treat with you. So if anyone would like you join you can."

*As Rosetta draws silent Wendy speaks up beaming.*

"You wont be disapointed eather. A bonfire here is like, eating gallons of icecream. You cant fine anything better."

*Rosetta smiles at Wendy and speaks again.*

"Again anyone is welcome to come I am going to be heading out now to start it. Join when you are ready we will have more treats out there and lemonaid."

*Pushing her chair away from the table Rosetta takes her and BJ's plates puting them in the sink. Than heading outside Rosetta makes her way to the firepit to start the bonfire. Waiting for other to join her.*

No comments: