6/2/08

<.< .>.>

*Misty listens to Carson for a long moment before slowly pulling her own self up on her elbows dispite the pain.*

"Cuz Carson, you addmited it yourself that you cared for Ashlyn. But I respect that you did weather it be for one reson or another. I would never ask you to stop, cuz its just not that easy. I just want you to be open with me. So it gives me one more thing to deal with, so I get upset, I'll cool down and get over it. I would rather you be honest with me than hide it that way I CAN get over it and you wont have to dwell on it for a moment."

*Stoping for a moment and feeling a sharp pain Misty leans back resting her head on the pillow and stairing up.*

"I cant really say I understand what your feeling. I never cared much for anyone besides my family, untill I met you. Even when I was in England and I was SO mad at you, but I still missed you so much. When you left, I....I was mad but I lost a part of myself when you left. gah...i dont even know if I am making sence. As for the whole dieing thing I'd rather spend my last moments with someone I loved and cared for than alone I think."

*Katie turns and smiles at Jason. It was nice to feel the friendship again even if it was awkward alittle. In time that would pass.*

"I'm happy to have our friendship still too. You mean a great deal to me Jason. I'm just glad I am able to help you."

*Katie thinks for a moment.*

"You deserve to be happy. You've been through enough. Maybe we can go for the walk later."

*Katie gives her own nod and turns making her way for the door and than exiting heading back over to her desk to finish her work.*

*Wendy smiles up at Trent. She was happy he would be joining them.*

"Rosetta says I am like mom too. Thank you Trent."

*Rosetta lets out a sigh and takes a sip of her coffee leaning back. Learning that Tylar was still alive was a shock but one goten over and a feeling of joy replacing it.*

"I think the kids will understand Jim. Clint and Roslynn have come along way and know a great deal more about The Agecny now. I think once you explain it to them they will understand.

Its probley a real hard thing to work through your mind right now. Knowing you Son is so close yet so far. But since he is already involved now I think he had the right to know his family. But no matter what you guys decied I'll be behind you all the way Jim."

No comments: