4/10/08

Starbucks

*Misty snaps her head up as Carson enters giving alittle jumps proving she was lost in thought. Trying to place the sassy smile on her face she takes another bite of her sandwitch.*

"Psycaly, ya I'm fine. Mentally, I'll be fine after a bit. Just got lots of things running though my mind."

*Misty goes silent for a moment looking down at the table. Though the color and sassy fire returned to her eyes, there we still a dull hint of emotional wreckage. Misty felt like crap from what went down tonight. Misty slowly lifts her head again to look at Carson again.*

"Feeling any better? I bet Rick fixed ya up good. He's real good at making people better."

*Misty pushes the other half of her egg sandwitch twords Carson.*

"You wanna finish that for me? I dont want anymore and I hate wasting food."

*Looking up from his desk Nate seeing Laura clearly. She looked exsausted. Finally having time to stop and think Nate's mind goes to when her and Laura met Con at Mom and Pop's. The look her gave Nate chilled him to the bone yet he dident understand it. Did Con not trust him that much? Why? Nate shakes his head and stands walking over to Laura's cubicle and leans on the wall smiling.*

"I dident exspect to see you here this early. You look like you could use some coffee. I'm heading out to starbucks would you like me to pick you up anything?"

No comments: