3/11/08

Seaweed

*Katie giggles at she watches the boys.* "There is never a dull moment with them is there." *Katie puts her arms behind her and leans back.* "Ya know its strange. I havent known you guys for long and I feel so comfortable. The only other person I have attacked to gast was Jason. Everyone alse, I was so leery about. You guys are just so....care free. I love it." *Katie smiles and looks at Jen.* "Someday we are gonna walk again, than we can beat those three up ourselfs." *As Kyle comes back over and sits down next to him she laughs.* "One of these days Kyle Jen is gonna kick the crap out of you and I want to be there to watch." *Katie smiles and lets out a content sigh.* "So...did you get that seaweed monster out of your pant leg? Or is he still hiding?"

*Wes gets on his horse and smiles holding his hand out and sliding back so Cindy can get on infront of him.* "This horse. We ride together today."

No comments: