3/11/08

Beach

*Kate smiles and waves at Jen.* "Hey." *Once inside the truck Katie trys her best to keep her nerves calm. Cars, Cars when would she get over her nerves of cars. Mustering up her best smile Katie turns to Mike.* "I think I am gonna like your world. Its a nice sun spot on a rainy day." *As the engine starts Katie gives alittle jump." Coming on Katie get a hold of yourself." Katie trys to steady her breathing as they starts forword. Katie closes her eyes trying to relax than opens them again focusing on Kyle and Phil in the front seat. Katie turns to talk with Jen about the lake.* "So is it going to be like a beach and stuff? I've never been to the beach before to be honest. It should be fun. Maybe if SOMEONE wont let me drownd I can get my feet wet too." *Katie's excitement starts to build though she is still nervouse about the ride."

*Jamie wonders around TJY for alittle bit heading into the break room to do some some dishes she made this morning. As she is washing she trys to rack her brain. She wanted to do something for her parents but she dident know what. Maybe later when she saw Con they could think of something.*

No comments: