3/28/08

Rub off

Jason looks back over his shoulder as Katie talks to him, and flashes her a smile. "See you later." He slips from the room, heading outside and to TJY.


Con doesn't hear Jamie, but as he turns back around, he notices that she's awake. He forces a smile to his face, trying not to let his tiredness show. "Morning... how'd you sleep?" He rests his hands on his hips, needing to decide what on earth he's doing today. "I'm gonna call Laura in a while and see if she'll come on over to your place for a couple days, if that's still what you're wanting to do."


Reese grins at Misty. "Flying colors, huh? I wouldn't have expected anything else!" He gestures to a chair. "Well, have a seat and we'll talk work to get you started so I don't bore you with needless chatter."

He sinks back down into his chair and relates some information to Misty about TJY in general and what's been happening. "Rick should be in any time now if you want to go with me down to his office and he can take you from there."


Laura is startled by Nate's bumping into the cubical wall and she looks up in surprised amusement. "I'll give you fair warning, Nate, don't come near me unless you want my morning to rub off on you, and trust me, you wouldn't want..." Her voice trails off as she sees her computer crash. Moaning, she throws herself forward to her desk, her head falling onto her folded arms. "I should have just not come in at all this morning," she mumbles.

No comments: